I continued to help the third year students clean up their spaces and get everything ready for their upcoming art show. I had to remove paint from the floor (which is extremely difficult since the paint had dried and was a pain to remove), take down an installation and smooth the walls with sandpaper.
During lunch, I finally finished my digital portfolio, saving each document in my fine art catalogue as a PDF. On Tuesday, I will hand it in, along with my journal and research folders.
Today was hard and exhausting, but am glad I got to help the third years, and now my digital portfolio is done, so I can start to relax.