Today I went through with my stencil montage work. First, I did my collage background for my geisha stencil, but I needed more images, so I went to the library and photocopied several images of manga from books and actual manga. I still didn’t have enough, so I copied and pasted images of anime onto a word document. Before I could print them, I decided to work on my samurai stencils. At first, I wanted to stick my samurai stencils onto chalk backgrounds, but I thought about it more and decided that chalk stencils would look better and add something new to my portfolio. I also painted a piece of A1 red and stuck my New Japan Pro Wrestling stencils onto it, and they look great. The dried paint on the stencils makes a great contrast of colours with the red. I tried to print out my anime pictures, but I only got half of them (error with printer). I still didn’t have enough images to fill in all the gaps in my silhouette for my geisha stencil. I will need to print off or photocopy more images tomorrow. As for my chalk stencils, I only managed to get up to 2 today, though I might have to re-do my second as I smeared it with fixative. AM almost done, I just need to sort out my remaining stencils, finalize the design of my space and help prepare for the show and give in all my work, and then am finished.