Final outcome-painting

Today, I started the painting portion of my Final outcome. I didn’t have any news paper, so I had to use a sheet of A-1 card as a base, so no paint would get on my mum’s table. I used about 5 stencils on my canvas and took pictures of my progress. I will admit, I didn’t plan out the amount of stencils I will use for my large stencil print, but I plan to add as many as possible onto the surface.

So far, the overall results have been promising, though I had to keep the paint wet, as the brush dries quickly on the surface. This is a minor problem, as long as I can print my smaller stencils onto the surface.

Featured image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s